Trainee Accounts Payable Assistant | Richmond | Greater London
£competitive salary | Pension Scheme | Private Healthcare
My client who is a very busy Accounts Payable Controller is recruiting for an Accounts Payable Assistant to join her current team. The position is due to the volume and increase in work. This would suit someone who would like to learn the position of Accounts Payable so no previous experience is required, however, a willingness to learn and work hard is.
You will be trained to carry out the following duties:
- Coding and processing a high level of invoices received in the business
- Investigating discrepancies on quality/price between POs, invoices, and deliveries
- Controlling and monitoring the authorisation of invoices
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Dealing with supplier queries via phone and email
- Managing the AP inbox
- Sorting daily post
- Assisting AP controller with certain month-end tasks
- Assisting in year-end stock takes
- Other duties as assigned
You must be able to easily commute to and from the Richmond area. The office is located near the train station.
Virtual Assistance Ltd is an independent recruiter who is recruiting on behalf of this client.