Service Desk Analyst – Permanent – Reigate, Surrey
£21-£24k depending on experience (+ an additional £2100pa for being on-call after a qualifying period)
Our client based in Reigate are now recruiting within their Customer Service Department. They offer a wonderful environment to work in and come with the accreditation, ServiceMark from the Institute of Customer Service. They are now searching for a Service Desk Analyst to sit within their customer contact team. The company’s strength is the quality and loyalty of its people, many having been with the company since it was founded in fact.
The company aims to attract, develop and retain the industry’s most talented people. With continual success and year on year organic expansion, our client offers many exciting opportunities for the right people.
As a Service Desk Analyst within their Customer Service Team, you’ll be responsible for providing first class customer service, managing your workload, emails and calls within a busy and friendly environment. You’re fully supported by your team and the Management who surround you, but you’re also encouraged to be independent and put forward any ideas of your own which can improve the department.
Day to day you’ll be responsible for:
- Being 1st Line response to customer service enquiries by telephone, email, web, and fax
- Raising all incidents and order requests with suppliers following agreed processes
- Maintain allocated work pools
- Liaising with other departments and 3rd parties; coordination of engineering team and multiple suppliers
- Raising faults, managing complaints and building relationships with clients
Skills and Attributes required:
- Previous experience in a customer service or co-ordination role preferred
- Knowledge of databases, MS Office and be PC literate
- Have a methodical work ethic, strong on conflict resolution, problem-solving ability
- Excellent customer care skills
- Fabulous telephone manner and the ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
Please contact Kim on 01892 337922 if you wish to discuss the role in more detail.
Virtual Assistance Ltd is an Independent Recruiter who is recruiting on behalf of this client.