Field Support Assistant
Covering Birmingham, Leamington, Dudley and Worcester
£17,419 | Company Car | Petrol for personal use | bonus scheme |Private Healthcare | Pension
My client who distributes gaming and arcade machines to various customer sites is currently recruiting for a Field Support Assistant/Cash Collector.
The role requires someone who has excellent customer service, experience handling money and it requires someone who doesn't mind early mornings! You would be expected to be on a customer site from 6am on school holidays, where you would empty the money from all of the arcade machines, ensuring they are in good condition and clean before leaving a site and reporting any major repairs.
Key Responsibilities include:
- To be responsible for the monetary collections for all types of games sited within specific locations.
- To complete all documentation, paperwork and computer records as directed to the very highest standard
- To ensure that all monies and records balance correctly before leaving site
- To be responsible for keeping your own issued Company Keys and the Site Keys when collecting in a safe and secure place at all times.
- You must hold a full UK driving license
- You enjoy being customer facing
- You hold some form of experience and responsibility handling money
Virtual Assistance Ltd is an Independent recruiter who is recruiting on behalf of this client.