Customer Account Administrator | Near Marden (TN12) KENT
£18-21k depending on experience
Our client is a small family-run business operating as a Weed Spraying Contractor. They apply different herbicides / turf products on a commercial scale to areas such as football pitches, golf clubs, playing fields, hard surfaces, airports, RAF bases and schools. They also spray and manage Japanese Knotweed growth.
Due to continued growth, a brand new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a hard working, Service Administrator who will be responsible for supporting the Sales Manager and Operations Manager with various duties from typing up quotes and emailing them to customers, follow up calls and data entry. The role will naturally develop with more responsibilities, assisting in all areas of this wonderful business.
- Processing of daily activities;
- Typing up sales quotes and follow up calls
- Customer liaison via phone and email regarding quotes and bookings
- Sales Order processing
- Booking accommodation for staff
- Assisting with H&S ordering when required
- Processing risk assessment method statements
- Liaising with Management and customers
- Supporting the office with calls during annual leave
- Confident user in MS Office; Word, Excel, Outlook
- Ability to communicate well with all customers on the phone and via email
- Be highly organised, excellent time management and coordination skills
- Ability to work autonomously and get things done in a timely manner
- Work to a high quality/standard
- Live in a commutable distance (Approx up to 30 minutes) from the Marden area – Rural setting so a car would be required.
Hours: Monday - Friday - 8:30 – 4:30/9-5 (Flexible) - Please note there are holiday restrictions during half term and Easter holidays.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Please contact Kim on 01892337922 if you wish to discuss the role in more detail.
Virtual Assistance Ltd is an Independent Recruiter who is recruiting on behalf of this client.